Order Status & Tracking
To track an existing order, please log into your Zazzle account and review your Order History.
The 4 Stages of Order Status
- Pending: We have received your order and are in the process of manufacturing it.
- Processed: Your order is in the creation phase or is awaiting shipment.
- Shipped: We have queued your order for shipment. In the case of traceable packages, a tracking number is issued at this point. Please keep in mind that if your order was queued for shipment after standard shipping times (6PM PST/PDT) or on a weekend, then it was not put in transit until the following business day.
- Canceled: Your order has been formally canceled within our system. If you are unsure why your order has been cancelled, please contact Customer Support.
Making Changes to an Order
After your order is placed, it is generally processed within one hour. Once your order has been processed, it immediately moves to the manufacturing phase and can no longer be modified or canceled. For more information on modifying or canceling an existing order, .
If you are having difficulty tracking your order, please feel free to contact Customer Support.
Product processing estimates are noted at the bottom of the Checkout/Review Your Order page.
Important Shipping Terms Defined
- Large Orders: Quantities of 50 or more pieces of any given product are considered "High Volume Orders" and may add 2-3 additional business days to the timeframes listed above.
- Business Days: Zazzle and its couriers (UPS, FedEx & the US Postal Service) all consider "business days" to be Monday through Friday, not including holidays or scheduled service interruptions. Please check with your local postal service for all other regional restrictions and observed holidays that may delay receipt of your shipment.
- First Day in Transit: Zazzle and its couriers (UPS, FedEx & the US Postal Service) all consider the official "first day in transit" to be the business day following the pickup of the package.
Inactive or Invalid Tracking Number?
Tracking numbers do not become active on couriers' websites until after the delivery driver picks up and scans the package. In most cases, the initial tracking information will not be made available in their online tracking systems until the packages have reached the main sorting facility (generally after 8:00PM PST/PDT on the day of pickup).
Please check your order status page or your shipping confirmation email to see when the package was queued for shipment from our production facility.
If your order was queued for shipment after standard shipping cutoff times (6PM PST/PDT) or on a weekend, then it will not be picked up by the courier until the following business day. UPS, FedEx & the United States Postal Service all consider business days to be Monday through Friday, not including holidays or scheduled service interruptions.
Experiencing a shipping delay?
Once you have received your Zazzle shipping confirmation, please feel free to contact Customer Support if your package is taking longer to be delivered than was indicated to you during the checkout process.
To speak with a Zazzle Customer Service Representative, please call 888-8ZAZZLE (888-892-9953).
To speak with a Gifts of Thanx Team member, please call 626-765-5703.